Apologies- our web server was undergoing connection difficulties and they are now repaired! Not an opportune time for such a thing with the weather— possibly something to do with the interruption in service.
With the extreme weather, our Weekly Schedule is greatly modified: (See below for Monday, Jan 28th news)
Tuesday Jan 29 and Wednesday Jan 30
- Training “OYO” (on your own) or with teammates/buddies as we cannot conduct organized practices with the guidelines as they are during school closures. Training Plans will be posted on the GroupMe for the athletes.
- Link to Tuesday, Jan 29th Workout HERE
- Link to Wednesday, Jan 30th Workout HERE
Thursday, Jan 31
- JV Championships Meet Day 2 (Classic) Meet has been Postponed. It will either be held Friday, Feb 1st or Next week Thursday, Feb 7th. The decision is contingent on the Three Rivers Parks schedule and decisions therein. Please stay tuned.
- Practice at Kenwood for ALL skiers. 3:15- 5:30pm
Friday, Feb 1
- Varsity Meet Make-up. 5k Skate OR or Skiathlon 2.4K Classic followed by immediate 2.4K Skate.
- Possibly JV as well- otherwise JV next Thursday.
- Start time likely 3:30pm. at Cleary Lake Park. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED YET (Varsity racers for make up meet)
Saturday, Feb 2
- Practice 9:00-11:00 Location to be announced
SSC CONFERENCE – POINTS STANDINGS AS OF 1-22-19
Best 6 Races of 8 determine final standings – Remaining Races: Feb 1 Skate, Section 1 Classic and Section 1 Skate