State Meet Skiers: (Parents)
Brianne Brewster (Brenda and Brad)
Harmony Zweber-Langer (Chris and Gervase)
Violet Tessier (Julie and Tad)
Emma Drangstveit (Jenny and Justin)
Tyler Haroldson (Missy and Wendy)
Duncan Ince (Loma and Dan)
Relay Skiers: (Parents)
Ben Barry (Angela and Mike)
Ben Drangstveit (Jenny and Justin)
Monica Toussaint (Bonnie and Dave)
Danie Eury (Debra and Ken)
Lauren McGillick (Tim and Carol)
Elizabeth Swenson (Jen and Dean)
Myself, Lindsay Drangeid, John Colby and Matt Nelson will be coaching at the Relays and State Meet.
Wednesday Feb 15
- Bus pick up Kenwood ALL SKIERS 7:30 am
- Bus arrival Giants Ridge 11:45am
- State Coaches Assn. Team Relays Coaches Assn Relay Schedule
- Relay Racers race 1:00-3:00pm
- State meet skiers preview Skate 5k course between 1:00pm and 4:30pm. Watch relays, ski Skate (silver trail) course.
- Drangstveit's will offer their Villa for place to change/clean up for State Meet skiers before the dinner banquet.
- Banquet Dinner 6:00pm at Giants Ridge Banquet center.
- Relay Skiers- Drangstveit's are hosting a dinner at their Villa during the banquet.
- After dinner, coaches and skiers will bus to hotel in Hibbing approx 7:15pm. Staying at Hampton Inn of Hibbing.
Thursday Feb 16 State Meet State Meet Info and Schedule
Bus arrives Giants Ridge 7:45am Skiers warm up, pre race details, coaches finishing touches on skis. The Lakeville tent (one of many) outside of Lodge (big red one FatFish)
- Boys race Skate 10:00 Boys Start List
- Girls race Skate 11:15 Girls Start List
- Skiers eat, break after their first race at Drangstveit's Villa ... boys at 11:30ish, girls at 12:30ish
- 1:00pm re-bib
- Pre- classic warm ups finishing touches on wax
- Boys Classic race 2:00pm
- Girls Classic race 3:00pm
- Bus departs Giants Ridge approx 5:00pm
All skiers transportation and lodging will be covered. Boosters will pay for state meet skiers banquet dinner and any food made available at the Drangstveit's for all skiers both Wednesday night and Thursday at Lunch break time. Also, the Relay entry fee will be covered.
Relay skiers need $ for Breakfast and Lunches and State Meet day trail pass (approx 13.00)